Web / Marketing Manager
Reports to the Managing Director.
Responsible for increasing website sales, improving the online shopping experience, and strategically raising awareness of the Folk brand.
Achieved by effectively managing and growing the existing customer database, improving site user engagement, customer service standards and the Folk’s online communication as a whole.
The main goal is to acquire and retain customers, upholding Folk’s reputation as a priority shopping destination for discerning, design led consumers.
The Web / Marketing Manager does this through creating and implementing inspirational customer communications that are on-brand and on-strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good mix of planning, creative, communication & analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge of key social media channels and the opportunities they present
- Experience using web CMS, Wordpress, MailChimp or a similar ESP
- An understanding of best practice SEO
- Experience using Google Analytics & Excel
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop / image processing
- The ability to identify potential affiliate marketing partners, then implement and manage
- Have a good understanding of the Folk brand, its values, voice and positioning in the market
- Communication with other internal departments to obtain information needed to create and implement a seasonal marketing plan
- Implement weekly editorial content, ensuring it is on brand and compliant with commercial requirements
- Create weekly email newsletters and analyse effectiveness
- Maintain the customer database and identify ways to increase it
- Create and implement strategy for all social media activity
- Launch promotions such as new collections, competitions and offers
- Reporting, analysis and on-going improvement of all marketing channels
- Create consistent product copy in line with best practice SEO
- Merchandising of products throughout the website
- Liaise with retail managers and logistics departments to maintain service related copy within the site
- Manage external agencies, freelancers and related suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, stylists, writers, affiliates etc.)
- Manage search campaigns and affiliate schemes
- Remain up to date with emerging web technologies, implementing where appropriate & innovating at the same rate as our competition
- Archive all web related content, including product images, photo shoots & look books
- Liaise with press, handling requests for product or imagery for features
Please send your cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org