- Responsible for the wholesale function
- Prep wholesale tools and take collection to market
- Main point of contact for all wholesale clients
- Research market and prospect new business
- Manage and coordinate Appointment calendar
- Organise Trade shows and showroom space
- Co-ordinate samples
- Order inputting and checking
- Provide in-store training
- Build strong relationships with accounts across all levels
- Travel seasonally to key doors to understand business opportunities
- Work effectively with other team members and all departments across the business
The person appointed will be a highly motivated individual with previous wholesale experience in the UK and Internationally in the markets that Folk operates in.
Please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also currently looking for full/part time staff for our stores.
Salary dependent on experience. To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com