Retail Manager Womenswear
We are seeking an experienced retail manager to take the helm at our newly refurbished womenswear store on Lambs Conduit Street, London.
Reporting to our Brand Manager the role involves the following responsibilities.
- Manage the day to day operation of the store
- Merchandise the store and windows to show off products to their maximum potential
- Provide exceptional customer service by giving a warm welcome and helping customers with their buying experience
- Take full responsibility for stock control and assist in buying/replenishing stock. This will include buying our third party brand mix of MHL, L.F. Markey, Skall, Sessun, Agolde, Sideline to name a few.
- Managing and training staff
- Manage online womens orders from the store
- Assist in marketing the store
- Provide sales feedback on our own brand and third party brands to the Brand Manager
You Will Also:
- Be extremely organised
- Excellent Have a 'can do' attitude at all times
- Have great social and interpersonal skills
- Be sales driven
- Be a people person
- Have management experience
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org