We are currently looking for candidates for 2 positions - Garment tech and production assistant. Job descriptions below.
Full/part time Garment tech
- Manage Menswear & Ladieswear across wovens, jerseys and knits (Main focus on Menswear)
- Create Technical Packs with detailed sketches, specifications and clear comments from proto stage
- Organise and conduct fit sessions from proto through to shipment.
- Responsible for sealing and issuing graded specs.
- Establish and update key blocks
- Liaise with the Far east and European agents/supplies
- Work to critical paths and to maintain dead lines
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Garment Technologist in multi products
- Experience in both Menswear & Ladieswear
- Good Knowledge in wovens, jerseys and knits
- Thorough understanding of construction, fit, and sealing processes
- Good communication and computer skills. Excel literate.
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Pro active team player
Salary dependent on experience. To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com